Friday, December 18, 2015

Rewrite!

You have a rewrite opportunity over break.

It is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL.

If you want to do it, you can pick either Metacognition or JFK and rewrite it to improve your grade. DO NOT submit something with just a few grammar corrections. Don't waste my time or yours.
Rethink

  • the logical progression overall and within each paragraph
  • the use of evidence
  • the depth and insightfulness of your analysis/commentary
  • your voice
Use the writing links on the blog (look to the left and maybe scroll down a bit -- I don't think the links show up on the mobile version) to improve your writing and introduction and conclusion. 

Your original with my comments MUST remain intact. I MUST see the original to compare what you have done, or I will not accept it. 

So...

Make a copy. From the original document, choose File/Make a Copy. Retitle it the same as the original with the tag Revision. You will turn this in by sharing it with me. 

I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY SUBMISSIONS AFTER JANUARY FOURTH!

Have a wonderful break!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment