Thursday, May 20, 2010

Book Blogs

[caption id="attachment_1193" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Party Scene"]partyscenegg[/caption]

It seems the book blog assignment was unclear.

We are doing one blog post per chapter.

Unless otherwise instructed for a particular chapter, focus your observations on the following:




  • The American Dream

  • Character Development

  • Literary Devices (metaphor, sensory details ie. color, foreshadowing, etc)


Make at least one observation per chapter from each category.  I apologize for any confusion.


I finally take my National Boards test tomorrow. I promise that when I'm done and after I relax a bit this weekend (we're going to the Paramount to see the Mark Morris Dance group), I will do things normal teachers do like grade papers again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment