- Identify something in the text; Analyze text/diction in context for meaning
- Explain an assertion; identify his argument; evaluate his techniques
- Analyze how diction reveals his bias/attitude
- Identify a relationship (between elements of a text); analyze par. 6 for pros & Cons then create/synthesize an ideal relationship
- Analyze the effect of a ref. to a person; evaluate how convincing his argument is; identify an effective rhetorical move or propose one that would make the argument better
Oh, and please make an effort to work better in groups during class. Some of you do well, others waste time prodigiously.