Friday, September 23, 2011

Turning in your papers on Google Docs

Please adhere to the following procedures copied from the Google Account Guidelines tab on this blog:
  • Name your Google Documents (process papers) this way:
  • Per# Last First Assignment Title
  • If the assignment is called "JFK Paper", my document title would look like this:
    Per1 Giddings Andrew JFK Paper
  • Share it with me (agiddings) using the Share link in the upper right of the document window. Allow me to edit and I can leave comments for you.
  • Share one file. Google maintains a revision history for everything done to a file. You do not need to submit a rough draft as it is incorporated into the file. Please submit only one file per paper.
Failing to follow these procedures makes my life harder and will result in your paper being ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment