- Go to: http://mail.fifeschools.com
- login using your school username and "password" as your password
- Go through the rigamarole to change it if you never set it up last year. If you are completely new to the school, you may not have a login yet if your didn't turn in an AUP form when you registered.
- Check out your new email account. If you go into settings, you can change the theme, and labs allows you to customize your tools quite a bit. That's you school email account. Yea!
- Click create new and create a new document
- Write something profound, but not too long. No pressure.
- Name it. We'll use the following naming function:
- Per# Last First Assignment Title
- We'll call this assignment: Trial Doc
- for example: Per6 Giddings Andrew Trial Doc
- login using your FULL fifeschools email address if not already logged in
- create a blog (you'll need your cell phone, or one of someone next to you)
- email the link to your blog to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- play with it and learn how to use it. Make it pretty if you want to. :)
Some tips regarding the blog:
Pay AttentionRead each noodleblog post in its entirety. I will do my best to give you clear instructions. Do your part by reading them.
Hit PublishWhen you publish your posts, hitting “save” only saves them. You must hit Publish for your post to make it on your blog in such a way that others can read it (or give you credit for it).
Learn how to use the sitePoke around and see what there is to see. Play with it a bit.
Make Sure You’re Up To DateGo back and make sure you've done all the assignments and all the parts of the assignments on this blog.
In the future, check this blog every day for announcements and assignments. You are responsible for doing the work posted here.