Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Help with Mr. Giddings' National Boards and a little business

If the blog has helped you in this class or made it easier for you to do your work or helped you learn AP material in any way, could you email me and explain how it has done so?  We can do critiques later if you would like, but for the purposes of my national boards requirements, I need some thoughts on what about the blog has worked well to improve your learning.  Thanks in advance if you are able to do this.

I cannot offer extra credit if you do this as that would violate the ethical standards of national boards. Thanks again for your thoughts.

As far as extra credit goes, though, we are almost out of the Kleenex supplied by last year's students and myself.  We have almost made it out of cold season, but are heading into allergy season for many of us. If you would like to contribute to the class stash of facial tissue to maintain our good hygiene, I will offer extra credit for up to two (2) boxes of tissue.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if this is where we are supposed to write to you but I figured this is the least I could do with all the breaks you have given me lately :)

    This year is the first time I have used a blog with a class and I loved it. It is easy to access and very helpful. The blog allows me to understand your instructions because sometimes there are distractions in class, or we run out of time. With the blog I know that I have all the information. Secondly, the blog is a great resource. It has so many extra links and helpful information. When I was writing my synthesis essay I used a few of the links you have to help make sure i used accurate MLA format. Along with being a great resource, it also helps me see what my classmates think. Since we can all access each other's blogs, I can look at their homework responses and get a different view on something I am unsure of. We all help each other. It saves paper and is an easy way to communicate. Overall I think the blog is a great thing to incorporate in the class and it has helped me a lot this year.

    ReplyDelete